Business Risk Management… Simplified.
Cybersecurity threats continue to evolve and intensify every year. It had become increasingly difficult to keep up with and defend against attacks the with the rapidly changing landscape. Now more than ever, it is imperative to have effective controls in place to monitor threats to prevent security breaches.
Beyond defending your business’s critical information systems, many organizations must comply with a number of cybersecurity standards as a prerequisite for conducting business. Ensuring that you’re taking the right measures to defend your business and remain compliant is key, but can be a daunting task. Just take a look at the list of 18 different Critical Security Controls that CIS recommends all businesses consider and adopt to best defend against cyber threats…
- Inventory and Control of Enterprise Assets
- Inventory and Control of Software Assets
- Data Protection
- Secure Configuration of Enterprise Assets and Software
- Account Management
- Access Control Management
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- Audit Log Management
- Email and Web Browser Protection
- Malware Defenses
- Data Recovery
- Network Infrastructure Management
- Network Monitoring and Defense
- Security Awareness and Skills Training
- Service Provider Management
- Applications Software Security
- Incident Response Management
- Penetration Testing
We thought you might be. That’s why RPM developed our Cybersecurity Position Paper. We decode the tech-speak and give you actionable, understandable and bite-sized steps to work towards implementing an effective cybersecurity posture to keep you ahead of the game. And we are giving it to you for free. Check it out!
Enter your email to get RPM’s Cybersecurity Position Paper for FREE!